WHAT IS IT?
- SBR stands for Styrene-Butadiene Rubber. It’s a flexible and durable material with grip properties and high resistance to abrasion. This material is transformed through vulcanization.
- In the Recycled SBR we incorporate colored particles from our circular economy system.
- The waste we used for its production comes from post-production and the percentage we incorporate derives from density and granulometry which can very between 5% and 15%.
- The material we incorporate, would be incinerated or thrown into landfills, if we didn’t recycled it through our circular economy system, wasting a high quality material.
- If we didn’t recycle it, we would be creating a potential harmful problem by polluting air and soil.
- This production transforms macro-residues into micro-residues, giving them a new life.
- Recycling it reduces the percentage of occupation of the base product through waste integration.