WHAT IS IT?
- TR is a direct injection thermoplastic. This material allows a diversified range of production, up to 3 colors. It also allows the application of welts and covers.
- By collecting the waste produced by the cork industry, we’re able to incorporate up to 35% of residues of this natural material.
- Cork industry contributes to the reforestation of the Cork Tree, essential for the balance and sustainability of the rural areas of the Mediterranean. Cork harvesting is a environmental friendly practice as it doesn’t damage the tree.
- By giving a new life to its waste we’re keeping with a deep commitment to a logic of reusing and recycling. This is a way to promote sustainability by reducing consumption and carbon footprint.
- Cork Incorporation contributes for a lighter and flexible material with excellent thermal and acoustic properties.