WHAT IS IT?
- TR is a direct injection thermoplastic. This material allows a diversified range of production, up to 3 colors.
It also allows the application of welts and covers.
- TR Multi is a semi-transparent, fully recyclable material produced with low density cork grains and SBR colored particles from our own circular economy system.
- The waste we used for its production comes from post-production and the percentage we incorporate derives from density and granulometry which can very between 5% and 15%.
- The material we incorporate, would be incinerated or thrown into landfills, if we didn’t recycled it through our circular economy system, wasting a high quality material. If we didn’t recycle it, we would be creating a potential harmful problem by polluting air and soil.
- This production transforms macro-residues into micro-residues, giving them a new life.
- Recycling it reduces the percentage of occupation of the base product through the integration of SBR and Cork waste.
- This way, we create a material that contributes for the reduction of the carbon footprint while offering eco-friendly products.